Incrediable of Pergasingan hill Norht Lombok
Hiking Pergasingan Hill can be done in one day at any time of the year. The best time to trek Pergasingan Hill will be the dry season May to October. Sometimes drizzled for around half an hour which made the trek even more pleasant.
The hiking started early morning from any hotel in Senggigi, Mataram, or Bangsal area and returns late evening. The trail is not difficult but you should be careful when climbing especially when walking down from the summit.
Hiking Pergasingan hill itinerary:
- Pick up from any hotel in Mataram, Senggigi, and Bangsal area at 05.00 AM
- Drive to Sembalun village about a 2-3 hours drive
- Take a rest and enjoy hot coffee, Get a short briefing from our trekking guide.
- Once everything is set, the hiking begins at 1.30 – 2 hours hiking.
- Enjoy the amazing view along the way to the hill
- Overall, you will enjoy and breathe the air that is normally carried by the wind that accompanied us to be relieving stress or boredom.
- Return to Sembalun village then drive to your hotel
How to book?
- Fill booking form, Email or WhatsApp us for availability by sending the date and number of participants
- A deposit required of a minimum of USD30/person is to secure your booking once you get available confirmation by Nayaka team.
- Send your detail such as arrival date, pick up area, etc
- Check your booking status on our booking list
The price is IDR 1.200.000 per person, with a minimum of 2 people to book
- Private Car with air condition
- Experience English Guide/driver
- Entrance fee
- Parking fee and local guide
- Mineral water & soft drink
- Tax and service
Price does not include:
- Tip Guide & driver
- Personal expenses
Things To Bring on the tour
Sunglass, sun cream, camera, some cash for personal needs,s and tips